Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Sneek Peek





A recent purchase of mine at a yard sale, a very ugly Early American china cabinet. I know your asking why, if your like me I am repulsed by honey colored wood, but there was something about that cabinet, and twenty dollars later well you know how the story goes. With labor and love, the cabinet has been painted, distressed, adorned, and waxed; well almost. More pictures to come.
Thanks, Glenda
I'm such a goof, I spelled adorned wrong in my first picture, and for the life of me can't undo it.
Thanks, Glenda

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' it already...can't wait to see the finished prodect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the burlap and cream together- the ruffles are adorable. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came here by way of Elizabeth's blog. You've truly a gift for re purposing and this blog post is an example of that. Great adornments have your projects looking gorgeous. Way to go!
    Gretchen
    http://mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments for me, oh yay, thank you!